Gary:
Have you read the latest issue of Hit Light Music?

你看过最新一期的《轻音乐》了吗?
May:
Sure. The cover star of this issue is Justin, my favorite singer. How could I miss it?

当然了。这期的封面明星是贾斯汀,我最喜欢的歌手。我怎么能错过它呢?
Gary:
Yeah. Did you notice the sunglasses he was wearing?

是啊。你也注意到他戴的太阳眼镜了吗?
May:
Sure. He looked so cool wearing them!

当然。他戴着它们看上去太帅了。
Gary:
Hey, how about we go to the optometrist store to pick up a pair just like his?

嗨,要不我们去眼镜店买一副和他一样的?
May:
Good idea. I know of a big optometrist store nearby. Let's go there!

好主意。我知道这附近就有一家配眼镜的店。我们走吧!
Gary:
How do you like these?

你觉得这副怎么样?
May:
I like the style but the color is a bit too bright!

我喜欢它的款式,但是它的颜色有点太艳了!
Gary:
Then what about this white pair? They look really fashionable!

那么白色的那副呢?它们看起来很时髦!
May:
Yeah, they suit you. Just take it. By the way, do they have any real use, other than making people look cool?

没错,它们很适合你。就买了吧。问你啊,除了让人看起来很酷,它们有什么真正的用途吗?
Gary:
Sure. They can protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays.

当然有啊。它们可以保护你的眼睛不受紫外线的伤害啊。
May:
Then I should get a pair too. Most of my clothes are dark in color. What color should I choose for my sunglasses?

那我也应该买一副了。我的衣服大多是深色的。我该挑一副什么颜色的太阳镜呢?
Gary:
I'd say orange. Orange is getting popular these days and it suits your complexion.

我觉得橙色吧。橙色最近很流行,而且它很适合你的肤色。
May:
OK. What about this pair?

好的。这副怎么样?
Gary:
No. You look so funny with them. The ones on the left will be just right for you!

不行。你戴上它们看起来很滑稽。左边的那副应该很适合你。
May:
Oh, yeah, I love it. Thanks.

哦,是的,我喜欢。谢谢。