Gucci:
How do I look in this skirt, Mark? Am I Spice Girl, or what?

我看起来怎么样,马克?像不像辣妹啊?
Mark:
No, you look ridiculous. I suggest you try some other colors.

不像,你看上去真滑稽。我建议你试一试别的颜色。
Gucci:
OK, I will try on that green one. …Now, how do I look?

好吧,我试试那件绿的。我现在看起来呢?
Mark:
You look like a Christmas tree. Why not try on the red one?

你看上去像棵圣诞树。干嘛不试试那件红色的?
Gucci:
But red doesn't go with my green sweater.

但是红色跟我的绿毛衣不配啊。
Mark:
It surely does. Trust me, red is the global fashion now.

当然配啦。相信我吧,红色是现在全球流行的颜色。
Gucci:
All right, I will try on the red one. …Now, what do you think?

好吧,我就试试那件红色的。现在你觉得呢?
Mark:
Terrific!

棒极了!
Gucci:
But I feel I look like a pepper in green and red.

但我感觉穿得又红又绿像个辣椒。
Mark:
That makes you a Spice Girl.

那样你才是辣妹啊。
Gucci:
Don't be kidding! Anyway I will take this one.

别开玩笑了!不过,这件我买了。