Hairdresser:
How do you want your hair cut?
你想要理什么样的发型?
Daniel:
I want it the way Beckham wears it.
我想要贝克汉姆的发型。
Hairdresser:
Who is Beckham?
贝克汉姆是谁?
Daniel:
Are you kidding me? Even the girls know Beckham. Whatever, I have a picture of him here.
你跟我开玩笑吗?连女生都知道贝克汉姆。不管了,我这里有他的照片。
Hairdresser:
You are a big fan of him! He has strong legs.
看来你很迷他了。他的腿很强壮哦。
Daniel:
Sure, he is a soccer star.
当然,他是足球明星嘛。
Hairdresser:
Hey, wake up. It's done. How do you like it?
嗨,醒醒。头发理好了。你看怎么样?
Daniel:
Oh, my God. It's disaster. It makes my head look like a soccer ball.
哦,天啊。这是场灾难。我的头看起来像个足球。
Hairdresser:
But it's the same hairstyle.
但是你们的头型看起来是一样的啊。
Daniel:
It looks like the hairstyle of Kahn who stands beside him in the picture.
它看起来像站在他(贝克汉姆)身边的卡恩的发型。
Hairdresser:
Oh. I made a mistake. I thought the guy on the right was Beckham.
哦,我搞错了。我以为右边的那个是贝克汉姆。
Daniel:
He plays outside right but it doesn't mean he has to stand on the right.
他踢右边锋,但这并不代表他非要站在右边啊。
Hairdresser:
Sorry, but do not worry. I think I can fix it. Just cut a little more off the temple.
真对不起,不过别担心。我想修剪一下就可以了。只要修剪一下鬓角就好了。
Daniel:
Do it, please.
就照你说的剪吧。