Shirley:
May's birthday is coming. Shall we buy her a birthday present or let her choose one for herself?

阿美的生日就快到了。我们该给她买个礼物还是让她自己挑一个呢?
Benjamin:
I think a surprise party may be better. But I forget when her birthday is.

我觉得惊喜聚会可能更好。但我忘记她的生日是什么时候了。
Shirley:
You are such a good father. It's next Sunday.

你可真是好爸爸啊,就是下周日啊。
Benjamin:
Sorry. What shall we get for her?

抱歉,我们该给她买点什么呢?
Shirley:
What about a cell phone? She is old enough to have one.

给她买个手机怎么样?她可以有一个了。
Benjamin:
Good idea. Shall we search on line to find an appropriate one or go to a phone store?

好主意,我们是去上网找一款合适的手机,还是去手机店啊?
Shirley:
Maybe we can try shopping on line.

也许我们可以直接在网上购物。
Benjamin:
Sure. Okay, here is the website.

当然可以。好的,这有个网站。
Shirley:
I'm sure that May would love the pink one.

我确定阿美一定会喜欢这款粉红色的。
Benjamin:
Probably. People's consumptive habit is changing rapidly because of the internet.

很可能。因为因特网人们的消费习惯正迅速地改变着。
Shirley:
Totally. Computers bring with them convenience.

的确如此。电脑带来了方便。
Benjamin:
Oh, what's wrong?

哦,怎么了?
Shirley:
The computer went frozen.

电脑死机了。
Benjamin:
Oh, it's such a pain. We'd better go to a store later.

它(电脑)也是个大麻烦。我们最好还是去手机店吧。