Gina:
What are you doing? You stay in the bathroom for almost one hour.

你在干什么?你呆在浴室快一小时了。
Tom:
Oh, sweetheart, please remember no question need ever be asked through a closed bathroom door if I'm inside. I love you less with each syllable you utter.

哦,甜心,请记住当我锁着门呆在卫生间里时,千万不要问任何问题。你多问一句,我少爱你一分。
Gina:
Ok, but we will late for our outing.

好的,但是我们外出快迟到了。
Tom:
Are you ready?

你准备好了吗?
Gina:
No, I want to pluck eyebrows and do some makeup.

没有,我想拔掉眉头,化点妆。
Tom:
Please leave the eyebrows alone. Plucked aren’t pretty. And you don’t need makeup because you look so fine ,also natural is sexier.

别动你的眉毛,拔过的眉毛不好看。你不需要化妆,你看起来很棒,自然的更性感了。
Gina:
Ok, but at least I need to choose some beautiful cloths. Shall I wear this dress?

好吧,但是我至少需要选件漂亮的衣服。 我穿这条裙子好吗?
Tom:
To be honest,you look hot in running shoes and shorts. And that top thingy with the stripes

老实说,你穿跑鞋和短裤很迷人,还有那件条纹短衫。
Gina:
You become so different after marry me.

你在跟我结婚之后变得不一样了。
Tom:
Dealing, you see, this is what I feel inside. Who will tell truth when dating?

亲爱的,你看,这才是我的真实想法。谁会在约会的时候说真话呢?