Brian:
I think there is something wrong with my washing machine.

我觉得我的洗衣机有点不对劲。
May:
Are your clothes dirty even after you have washed them?

你洗完衣服后它们还脏是吗?
Brian:
No. I would never wear dirty clothes.

不是,我从不穿脏衣服。
May:
Well, why do you think that your washing machine is broken?

唔,你为什么觉得你的洗衣机坏了?
Brian:
Because all of my favorite clothes have shrunk.

因为我最喜欢的所有衣服全缩水了。
May:
Hah! There is nothing wrong with your machine Brian.

哈!这不是你的机器的毛病,布莱恩。
Brian:
Well, what is the problem then?

唔,那是什么问题?
May:
You are getting fat! That's why your clothes don't fit anymore.

你正在长胖!这就是为什么你的衣服不合适了。
Brian:
What sort of good friend are you? You are so mean to say that I'm getting fat.

你算是什么好朋友?你这么卑鄙,说我正在长胖。
May:
Sometimes the truth hurts, my pal!

有时候真话伤人心,我的朋友!