Mr. Li:
I am sorry for damaging your car, Madam.

真抱歉弄坏你的车,女士。
Shirly:
Don't worry about it. Just leave it to the insurance companies.

别担心。让保险公司来处理吧。
Mr. Li:
The car park in this community is over crowded, isn't it?

我们小区的停车场太拥挤了,不是吗?
Shirly:
Yeah, more and more cars. People should try to take public transportation.

是啊,私家车越来越多了。人们应该试着使用公共交通。
Mr. Li:
There aren't enough buses in this city, are there?

我们市里没有那么多公交车,不是吗?
Shirly:
Yeah, sometimes I really feel like writing a letter to the mayor.

是啊,有时我真想给市长写信。
Mr. Li:
That's too much of hassle. We just want a little bigger parking space.

那倒不至于。我们只要有一个大点的停车场就好了。
Shirly:
Have you taken this to the property management, yet?

你跟小区管理处反映过这事儿吗?
Mr. Li:
No. but I'm gonna. You know, several months ago, I backed into red Honda when parking.

没有。但我正有此打算。几个月前,我停车时,倒车倒到一辆红色丰田车上去了。
Shirly:
Where? On the road?

在哪儿?路上吗?
Mr. Li:
No, right here in the parking lot. It was parked right here in your space. The left rearview mirror was smashed.

不,就在这个停车场。那辆车就停在你现在的地方。我把它的左后视镜给撞碎了。
Shirly:
Is the car owner a gentlman with deafening voice?

那辆车的车主是不是一个嗓门很大的男士?
Mr. Li:
Yes! How do you know that?

是啊!你怎么知道的?
Shirly:
That's my husband!

那是我丈夫。
Mr. Li:
You mean…

你是说……