Brian:
Let's catch the bus to university today.

我们今天坐公共汽车去大学吧。
Mary:
No way. It's too slow. I want to catch a cab instead.

不行。公共汽车太慢了。我想坐出租车。
Brian:
But I like the bus.

但是我喜欢公共汽车。
Mary:
How can you like catching the bus? It's hot and sweaty and too slow!

你怎么会喜欢坐公共汽车呢?公共汽车很热、让人出汗,而且太慢了!
Brian:
Because I like to listen to the conversations that people have.

因为我喜欢听别人的谈话。
Mary:
There is something seriously wrong with you Brian.

你太不对劲了,布莱恩。
Brian:
I think I am just curious about other people.

我觉得我只不过是关心其他人而已。
Mary:
I think you are just too nosy!

我觉得你太好管闲事了!
Brian:
Maybe I could become a spy then?

那也许我可以成为一个间谍?
Mary:
Brian 007 - I don't think so!

布莱恩007-我不这么认为!