Doctor:
Here you are. You left the medicine here.

你回来了。你把药落在这里了。
May:
Sorry. I was too worried.

对不起。我刚才太担心了。
Doctor:
I firmly believe that you love your brother very much.

我相信你一定很爱你的弟弟。
May:
Absolutely. By the way, do you sell any traditional Chinese medicine?

当然了。顺便问一下,你们卖中药吗?
Doctor:
Yes, we have some Chinese medicine for common cold.

是的,我们有治疗普通感冒的中药。
May:
I heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.

我听说中药的治疗效果更持久。
Doctor:
It depends. It's true that you can take some for prevention.

要看情况。不过你可以买一些做预防(感冒)。
May:
Sure. Prevention is better than cure.

好的。预防总比治疗强。
Doctor:
There is no doubt about it.

那是毫无疑问的。
May:
What do you recommend?

你有什么推荐的吗?
Doctor:
What about this one? It's very effective in preventing the flu.

你有什么推荐的吗?
May:
Okay, I'll take this one.

好的,我就买这种吧。