May:
Poor Danny. You are so enfeebled!
可怜的丹尼。你那么虚弱!
Daniel:
Don't worry. No big deal. Just a common cold.
别担心。没什么大不了的。只是普通的着凉。
May:
Mom called just now saying that she and Dad will be back later. Do you want to speak to them on phone?
妈妈打电话来说她和爸爸会晚一点回来,你想跟他们打电话吗?
Daniel:
No. You can never count on the grown-ups when there is something.
不用了。有事发生的时候你别指望依靠大人。
May:
Whatever. Have a drink of water.
不管怎样。喝杯水吧。
Daniel:
Come on, sister. This is the seventh glass already.
拜托,姐姐。这已经是第七杯水了。
May:
Maybe later. I think we have a medicine-kit.
那晚点(再喝)吧。我想我们有一个药箱。
Daniel:
Do we? Where is it?
我们有吗?在哪里?
May:
Probably on the of the cabinet. I'll go and get it.
很可能在橱柜上面。我去拿来。
Daniel:
Be careful. Now I have no one but you to depend on.
小心点。我现在只能依靠你了。
May:
Oh, here it is. Patulin. Oh, no!
哦,在这里。感冒药。天啊,不会吧?
Daniel:
What's the new strike?
又有什么新的灾难?
May:
Keep lying down. The matter is that all the medicine here is past expiration.
躺着,别动。问题是这里所有的药都过期了。
Daniel:
Poor me!
可怜的我啊!