医生:
How did you injure yourself?



你是怎么受伤的?
雷:
I fell on the stairs and hurt myself. I broke my left arm and banged my forehead quite hard.



我在楼梯上摔了一跤.受伤了.左手臂骨折了.前额也撞得很重.
医生:
Were you bleeding badly?



你流了很多血吗?
雷:
Yes, I was.



是的.很多.
医生:
Did your nose or ears bleed after the accident?



事后你的鼻子和耳朵流血了吗?
雷:
No. My friends rushed me right here.



没有.我朋友他们马上就把我送到这儿了.
医生:
The wound is large and needs to be stitched up. Let me have a look at your arm. Is it painful?



伤口很大.需要缝合.让我看看你的手臂.疼吗?
雷:
Yes, it`s rather painful.



疼.非常疼.
医生:
Would you please point out to me the most painful place exactly?



你能确切地给我指出最疼的地方吗? 

雷:
It`s here.



这儿.
医生:
Move your fingers, please. Mm, I`m afraid you have broken your elbow. I`ll send you to the X-ray department to check it out and find the break.



活动一下手指.嗯.恐怕是肘部骨折了.我先开单让你去X光科检查一下.找出骨折的地方.