Shirley:
What's happening here?

这儿出了什么事?
Benjamin:
Our lock was broken, honey. Somebody broke into our house.

我们的锁被砸了,亲爱的。有人闯进我们家了。
Shirley:
Oh, that was me.

哦,是我。
Benjamin:
You? What? What the hell are you talking about?

你?什么?你在说什么啊?
Shirley:
I left my keys inside so I called the superintendent to break the lock.

我把钥匙落在里面了,所以我叫了物业来把锁砸开。
Benjamin:
Hey, what are you guys doing here?

嘿,你们这些人在做什么啊?
Shirley:
Sorry, sir. There's been a mistake.

对不起,警官。恐怕这里面有点误会。
Benjamin:
But you can't leave with an opening door!

但你不能让门开着就离开啊!
Shirley:
I got to buy a new lock! Plus, the superprintendent won't let any stranger in…

我得去买把新的锁!再说,物业不会让陌生人进来的……
Benjamin:
Oh, you are always a trouble maker.

哦,你总是惹麻烦。
Shirley:
It seems that there is not my job here. This seems that it's been a false alarm.

看起来这儿没我的事了。好像有人报错了警。
Benjamin:
Er…look, here, sir, I am terribly sorry.

嗯……您看,警官,真是非常抱歉。
Shirley:
Well, don't call the police unless there is a real case. I hope this won't happen again.

下次没有真情况可不要报警。我希望下次不要发生这种事。
Benjamin:
Oh, “ I hope this won't happen again” I hate hearing this.

哦,“我希望下次不要发生这种事”我讨厌听到这个。
Shirley:
Is there anything wrong, Ma'am?

怎么啦,太太?
Benjamin:
The superintendent said the same thing to me today a thousand times!

这话物业今天已经跟我说过一千遍了!