朱迪:
Good evening, Frank.


弗兰克.晚上好.
弗兰克:
Hello, How good to see you. Did you have any trouble finding our place?


你好.见到你真高兴.我们这地方难找吧?
朱迪:
Not at all. Your instructions were very clear. Where is Mrs. ...?


一点也不.你把地址说得很清楚.您夫人在哪里?
弗兰克:
She is in the kitchen. Catherine! Judy is here!


她在厨房里.凯瑟琳.朱迪来了.
凯瑟琳:
Judy! I am so glad you could come. My husband has told me so much about you.


朱迪.你光临我家.我感到很高兴.我丈夫已经对我说了很多你的情况.
朱迪:
These are for you.


这是送给你的.
凯瑟琳:
Oh, what lovely flowers! You are very kind. Thank you so much. I will go and put them in some water right away.


这么好看的花呀!你太客气了.非常感谢.我要马上把它插在水里.
朱迪:
And here is a bottle of Chinese quite Mao-tai.


这瓶中国茅台酒送给你的.
弗兰克:
That is thoughtful of you. I have heard that it packs quite punch.


你想得太周到了.听说这是一种度数很高的烈性酒.
凯瑟琳:
Judy, Frank, would you like to start now?


朱迪.弗兰克.你们现在开始吃.好吗?


