Robin:
Jesus Christ! Sorry, don’t get me wrong. I … 

上帝啊! 对不起,不要误会我. 我…
Judy:
Stop talking to yourself. If you keep acting so dorky, you’ll never get a girlfriend. 

不要自言自语了.如果你继续这么古怪,你永远都找不到女朋友.
Robin:
Please come and look at this photo. 

过来看看这张照片.
Judy:
Jesus Christ! Isn’t it a crying fact? There must be a glitch in Norway. 

上帝啊!那不就是一个哭泣的人脸吗? 挪威肯定有问题.
Robin:
See? I don’t want to be superstitious either. 

看吧?我也不想迷信啊.
Judy:
Global warming is getting more serious. In another century, 2012 might be real. 

气候变暖越来越严重了. 再过一百年,2012可能会成真了.
Robin:
Don’t be so uptight. We will have been dead then. 

别那么紧张.到时候,我们肯定不在了都.
Judy:
Who knows! I can focus on anything right now. Thanks to you! 

谁知道啊. 我现在什么事情都做不了了. 真是谢谢你了.
Robin:
Don’t be so wimpy! You know what? I think you should meet Dr. Smith. She is great. 

别那么软弱. 知道吗?你应该看看史密斯医生.她很棒的.
Judy:
Really? How good is she? I need to get some winks now. 

是吗?有多好? 我现在要睡觉了.


