Leo:
Did you see the shocking lines collected in Dwelling Narrowness by some netizens? 

你看过由网友搜集的《蜗居》雷人台词了吗?
Lucy:
No, I didn't. But I read the book before, it is really a nice book. 

我没看过,但是我之前读过这本小说,小说真的不错。
Leo:
Yes, the story tells how difficult a couple bought a house in Shanghai, while the TV play didn't focus on it at all. 

是啊,故事里本来是体现一对夫妇为在上海买房子而经历的艰辛,看了电视剧完全不是这么回事嘛。
Lucy:
So what did you say about the shocking lines? 

你说的那个雷人台词是怎么回事?
Leo:
Many audiences said that the lines are too sexually explicit, "it is more open than x-rated movie". 

很多人反映台词过于露骨,“比拍三级片还放得开。”
Lucy:
So does it mean that the TV play changed it into a story between a pretty mistress and a corrupt official? 

所以说电视剧变味成漂亮女孩甘心做贪官二奶故事了?
Leo:
Netizens meant that. 

网友们的意思是这样的!
Lucy:
Probaberly it may not represent the views of all audience. 

没准这不代表所有观众的意见。
Leo:
While the director explained that, the lines is the feature of the original novel, we just retain the languages features in the novel, I don't think there is anything sexually explicit. 

导演解释说:“电视剧的台词是原小说的一个特点,我们也是尽可能地把小说的一些语言特点保留了,我觉得没有什么露骨的。”
Lucy:
Maybe we just have a look at the TV play, then we can judge by ourselves. 

或许我们自己看一下电视剧,就自然会有评断了。


